Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tantilizing Grenadine. L'oreal and Maybelline Products!

Hey Beauties!
As you may begin to notice in upcoming blogs.
I have a bit of a shopping problem.
Especially when something is on clearance.

I couldn't help but head over to target! You know, the happiest place on earth?
Picked up some cosmetics.
Wanna see?

Starting off here's the Loreal Infallible LipColor in Grenadine (730)



Now, I would usually have the swatches of every color, but for some reason my camera won't upload that picture. (Ill input in the future if I can)
Back to business.
This lip color literally stays on ALL DAY with absolutely no smudging! 
Decent colors to choose from also :)
The left side is the actual lip stain, and the right side is the lip balm that you can seal the color with.
I really recommend this for the beauties out there that don't want to be bothered with re-applying makeup.
BUT! after eating you may need to re-apply a teensy weensy bit.

NEXT UP! dun duh duh dun dun dunn!
Mabelline Eye Studio Shadows in Tantalizing Teal. 



 So if y'all don't own any of these shadows...idk what to say.
These aren't really AMAZING, but they seriously look awesome in your collection.
LOOK!
THE MARBLING!
Using duo-shadows, I feel like each color should be equally awesome.
I'm just so excited to use this particular duo and show you guys the look :)
Anyways so yes these are just typical shadows, this formula for the teal shadows is a little powedery but still looks very pretty on any skin tone :)

Hope you got a little info out of these two products! I got more but need to try them out for the review :)

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.





No comments:

Post a Comment