Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fuschia Secret of Base..Nails :)

Hey Beauties!
As you'll learn, I'm literally obsessed with anything beauty.
I have a little nail polish tutorial.
DISCLAIMER: My Cannon wasnt feeling too well today so I had to use my iTouch in the horrible lighting! 
This won't happen again. Promise. Bare with me.
So!!! Nail polish...where to begin...

I have WELL over 100 polishes and i'm not at all ashamed because me gusta todos.
Here's a quick demo on how I did my nails for the night.
Starting off with clean dry and buffed nails.

 I feel like its extremely important to start off with healthy nail before every application. I was lucky to have great genetics for nail growth, but if not you can take Biotin, Vitamin E Oil, and of course drink loads of agua.

Next step is for me to add a base coat, today I used a nail bed healer because I used pure acetone to take off the polish.

Ladies DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP. I repeat DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP.
A base coat is necessary.
No point in doing your nails if you don't plan on using a base coat.
This will protect your nails from potentially harmful chemicals in the polishes.
And no one likes chemical.
Ew. 
Also a base gives us a longer lasting no-chip polish.

After letting my base completely dry I added 3 thin/medium coats of the NYC Long-Wear Enamel in Fuchsia Shock Creme.


This is not the best brand of polish.
But, its cheap.
And not bloody horrendous.
This color is just your typical bubble gummy-ish pink.
For 99cents at Target, No Complaints :)
Make sure when polishing you use even strokes.
Don't suffocate your cuticles.
Cap each nail with polish (run polish around the tip).

Last, to end this FUN little nail session, I coated the top with my Beauty Secrets High Gloss Hardener Top Coat.

Top coats are also a must.
We need to seal in the greatness.
Make it hard...just how we like it.
Make it unbreakable.
Make it un-chippable.
Make it Shiny.
Make it sexy.

How bout I stop. Okay :) 

Hope you beauties enjoyed and once again I apologize for the horrible camera quality!

Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment