Thursday, March 1, 2012

Gorgeous Inspirations!

Hey Beauties!
I'm going to start a little series called Gorgeous Inspirations.
Basically just different little topics anyone would like to talk about that have to deal with inner and outer beauty.
These GI's can be on a news topics also! For example bullying or something that emotionally affects people.
I would love for you ladies (and gentlemen) to just leave a comment on your suggestions! 
Also, these Gorgeous Inspirations will be on my YouTube channel for each topic I blog.
Wouldn't this be fun???
I mean, I'm not only a makeup and clothing fanatic.
I'm also a lifestyle fanatic.
And mental health and confidence is a main part of our beauty.
Let me know if you would be interested :) 
Be part of this movement!

Remember, Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment