Wednesday, March 14, 2012

these damn scrubbing assholes.

Hey Beauties!
So...I haven't posted in like 2 weeks.
Im an asshole huh?
WAIT WHAT?!!!! did Anissa just say asshole??
OMG I'M SO PROPER I CANT READ A BLOG WITH A CUSS WORD IN IT!
i know that's what someone is thinking.
oh well.
anyways...
I'm super into making scrubs and masks!!
Would you like to know why?
Because I'm in love with myself.
And like pampering myself.
And since we're all beautiful and worth it, we all deserve to be pampered!
The best person to love is yourself :)
So I was wondering if you would be interested in seeing how to make a new scrub.mask each week?? 
If not, I'll keep showing you information on my sickly shopping obsession.
Why do we shop like we're rich KNOWING we're broke?
ugh.
annoying.
alright well tonight I'll be posting my DIY brown sugar lip scrub!
PLEEEAASSEE leave a comment for absolutely anything you'd like to see.
i like talking to people.
and DAMN right i had to cuss again.
im an adult people, let me live.
Remember, Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.
Stay humble. Stay obsessed. Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment