Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gorgeous Inspiration: Misfits

Hey Beauties!
Here's my Gorgeous Inspiration of the Week!
Misfits.
I know you're out there.
Wanna know how? Because I'm one also!
I don't fit in, and I know sometimes it can be hard!
Now sure, we may dress like the rest of society and all that, but it's deep inside where we feel just so different from the rest of the world.
I've learned through many lessons that it's okay to be different.
Fitting in is weird.
In my opinion at least.
Because what would we be fitting into?
A world of hate.
Judgement.
Rudeness.
?
Is that really what people try so hard to fit in with?
Yes.
And us "odd" ones should be proud that we can be "different"
I know it's hard to cope with that fact that you really may not get along with your family.
Its hard to lay in bed at night and try SO hard to figure out WHO AM I.
Its hard to walk around each day around people who just do not think the same way as you.
Its hard to always be called "weird".
Its hard to keep that damn smile on your face when you're depressed.
Its hard.
Its hard.
But guess what, we're strong and can get through absolutely anything.
Whether good or bad, we go this!
Trust Me.
You don't fit in?
Neither do I.
You want a friend, here I am.
Misfits are the only people in the world that make CHANGE.
Be proud.
Be proud to know that out of all the people who walk around and try so hard to be normal.
We are the ones who stick to our own path.
Why do I say we?
Because there are so many people who feel like you.
Be proud.
Beauty in in the eye of the beholder.
Stay Beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment